Sr. Account Executive (London)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
As an Account Executive, you will be managing consultative sales cycles with our Wealth Managers, Multi-Family Offices, and Family offices. We are looking for a proven consultative account executive who exemplifies our values around client centricity and has a demonstrated track record of crafting and delivering exceptional client outcomes. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement strategies that help Addepar grow new annual recurring revenue and advise our mid-tier clients. This role works in a cross-functional environment with Marketing, Pre-sales, Partnerships, Services, Client Experience & Success, Account Management, and R&D to deliver trusted and scalable solutions. The candidate will demonstrate strong selling skills coupled with a genuine curiosity to learn and a passion for being part of an extraordinary team. The Account Executive is empowered and responsible to lead efforts that result in quota achievement and multi-year client contracts.
What You’ll Do
At Addepar you will have the opportunity to reshape the industry and usher in a new era of technology innovation across the Wealth Management Sector for Wealth Managers and Family offices. This role is for someone who has shown to be both a thought leader and execution leader, partnering with the client and your Addepar colleagues to ensure a world-class client experience throughout the entire client journey from pre-sale to post-sale. This role affords the candidate with an opportunity to be both a student and teacher as we work together to deliver a new paradigm across global wealth management.
The Account Executive is expected to own and drive the strategy for this sector, and lead the sales cycle with a cross-functional team.
- Craft Wealth Management and Family Office engagement strategies based on the Addepar GTM model and your experiences as a key contributor.
- Bring your best practices to Addepar and teach us what has made you wildly successful throughout your career. We are always looking to learn and improve the model that best serves our clients.
- Collaborate with your colleagues across Product, Engineering, Services, and more
- Timely and accurate pipeline and forecast management to help drive cross-functional alignment and expectations
- Engagement at C-level in enterprise client organisations and within Addepar
- Develop required client relationships and executive engagement to support long-term success
Who You Are
As a proven account executive, you will likely have demonstrated ability in sales or the equivalent degree of expertise in a similar environment. We are only interested in individuals with a genuine passion and consistent track record for building and delivering extraordinary client outcomes.
- Proven successful experience in leading sales cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience selling to Wealth Managers, Family and Multi- Family offices, managing complex deals across all levels of a client’s organisation
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Our GTM team members come from a variety of different backgrounds, experiences, and cultures, yet all exemplify the following attributes:
- Deeply connected to our mission as an organisation and to each other
- Experience and passion for driving successful client experiences
- Outcome driven mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative selling approach
- Collaborative mentality with the ability to mould consensus through thought leadership and a data-driven strategy
- Reputation for being a trusted colleague and thought partner to colleagues and clients
- Strong intellectual horsepower
- Strong technical proficiency
- Desire to both teach and learn
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.