Sr. Account Manager, Enterprise
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
The Account Management team at Addepar is responsible for cultivating critical relationships and growing revenue.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial company. We’re looking for a leader who thrives in fast-paced environments and enjoys the challenge of working with varied clients with complex needs. The ideal candidate is comfortable working hands-on, is high-reaching, and is results-based.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be
determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $120,000 - $226,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally to drive revenue growth across a portfolio of clients through renewals & additional products
- In conjunction with the Client Engagement & Success Management (CESM) team, cultivate relationships across your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives from C-level on down.
- Partner with the CESM team to deliver scheduled business reviews to key business contacts to increase awareness and growth around the full suite of Addepar products.
- Develop a strategic and targeted approach to attain and exceed annual sales quota and net retention targets.
- Maintain accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Lead renewal process
- Use Salesforce effectively to run the sales process from lead generation to close and maintain relevant data
Who You Are
- 10+ years of account management experience
- Track record of successfully implementing sales strategies, meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong executive presence and ability to successfully navigate all levels of partners organizations
- Experience developing and selling sophisticated business solutions at the C-Suite level
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills to C-level executives
- Ability to influence internal and external decision-makers and get results
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Experience working in Financial Services or Fintech preferred.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?