Quality Automation Engineer II (India)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
The Quality Engineering team is looking for Automation Quality Engineer to improve our testing capabilities for new and outstanding technologies. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have an excellent opportunity to become a part of and craft upcoming products.h describing the role and team.
Background in a financial market ideally and ability to mentor peers in test automation standard methodologies and consistency to overall testing strategy. A self-starter, and passionate about quality which is key to the growth and success of our products.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement the test automation framework, develop automation scripts, maintain the framework, and train others on how to use and implement automated tests
- Develop an automation test strategy and roadmap for the Plan and will define and drive implementation of test strategies.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to strategize & align long-term quality solutions.
Who You Are
- With 3+ years of Quality Engineering and Automation experience.
- Proficient in scripting/programming languages: Java, Python
- Hands on experience testing APIs, RESTful/JSON web services
- Building CI pipelines, create project repo's, and peer code review experience.
- Experience with establishing UI/API automation framework from scratch
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Good working experience with Gradle/Maven, GIT, pycharm
- Advocate for testability during the technical design process, enabling you to develop stable and reliable automation
- Must have experience with design and leading testing projects from end to end.
- Test automation experience in Agile Development/DevOps methodologies and environments.
- Experience in Financial Institution is a plus.
- Excellent visual, verbal, vocal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work across global timezones.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?