Reporting Analyst - FP&A
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
The Reporting Analyst, FP&A will be a new and dynamic role within Addepar as the company expands its presence globally. Based in Edinburgh and reporting to the Reporting Manager, the Reporting Analyst will support in driving financial transparency and oversight of core planning areas.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: ARR reporting, headcount reporting, facilitating monthly and quarterly financial reporting, and using analytics to produce key performance metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct detailed financial analysis on an ad-hoc, monthly, and quarterly basis. The work will include data reconciliation, dashboard compilation, and variance analysis
- Work alongside a Global FP&A team of 6 (with plans to grow as the company expands in the future).
- Be responsible for updating key monthly reporting data such as ARR (including tier fee calculations), department expense dashboards, and monthly headcount
- Partner with the Reporting Manager in the development of API tools that streamline financial reporting; Drive data governance around key fields that drive financial reporting
- Serve as an on-ground presence and collaborate with cross functional teams (R&D, People, Go to Market) based in the same geography.
Who You Are
- At least two years of finance and accounting experience
- A teammate who likes to partner with their peers in achieving key results
- Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics degree ideal
- FP&A and reporting experience preferred but not required
- Experience within SaaS and technology industry preferred but not required
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?