Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our R&D Team! As an Executive Assistant, you’ll work closely with our R&D VPs on administrative duties, project management and facilitating communication both primarily internally and some externally. Our perfect candidate is proactive, extremely organized, thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, can problem solve while under pressure and can anticipate the needs of company leaders.
Do you enjoy the ability to work and build your career in an exciting, fast-growing environment? If so, you’ll fit in with our open and inclusive culture that is redefining the wealth management and financial services industry.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $70,000 - $132,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Provide Executive Assistance for Addepar’s R&D VPs - extensive internal and external calendaring, point-to-point business travel, expenses and special projects.
- Contribute to the excellent reputation of the company and the R&D Teams through professional, friendly and respectful interactions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships between departments and improve communication across teams.
- Attend select team meetings and stay informed - take notes, identify follow-ups and send reminders.
- Work collaboratively with our R&D Leadership Team and Administrative Assistants.
- Create administrative efficiencies and find ways to improve processes.
- Coordination and ownership of all R&D internal events, including internal team events, annual Hackathons, and internal conferences.
- Coordinate complex travel; complete regular expense reports.
- Maintain impeccable standards of confidentiality and information security.
- Communicate with internal teams to take action on projects from the Executive Office.
- This role will be physically in the NYC office a minimum of three days a week and will require coverage (not 100%) in 3 different timezones (Pacific, Eastern and Scotland)
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- You have at least 2 years experience supporting executives, technical fields a plus!
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, and a creative problem solver
- Adept at working with different personality types and leadership styles
- Successful working collaboratively with other Executive and Administrative Assistants, internally and externally
- Ability to be on-call as needed, beyond standard business hours.
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Google Office Suite, Slack & Confluence (a plus)
- Google Slides or Powerpoint experience to refine & integrate existing presentations
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?