Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking an IAM Engineer to join our Information Security and Risk team (ISR). In this role, you will be a key partner in the implementation of Addepar’s new Identity Governance and Administration tool (IGA). You will need to partner with various ISR team members as well as people from HR, Security Engineering, IT, and others. You will be responsible for connecting SaaS applications to the IGA tool as well as testing and documenting each. Each connected application will need to be set up for automatic (de)provisioning, access reviews and access approval workflows. Ongoing, this role will be responsible for supporting the IGA system.
The IAM Engineer's role is to support Addepar’s identity and access management program. Below are day-to-day tasks listed for the role:
What You’ll Do
- Work with application/system owners to understand their provisioning requirements and prepare IGA onboarding requirements and documentation.
- Connect SaaS application to the IGA to allow for automatic (de)provisioning, access reviews and access approval workflows.
- Create appropriate documentation including procedure documents, knowledge articles, role frameworks and other relevant IAM documentation.
- Provide support for the IGA system including day-to-day administration, debugging and resolving issues.
- Initiate and facilitate quarterly and annual application certifications/reviews
- Participate in ad-hoc IAM and ISR projects
Who You Are
- Knowledge and technical experience with authentication and authorization protocols/methodologies.
- Experience with Okta, AWS or similar CSPs and IDPs.
- Implementation experience with IGA solutions and programs such as Savyint (preferred), Sailpoint, OIM, etc.
- Technical experience integrating applications with an IGA solution including liaising with application teams and creating required documentation.
- Consistent track record of collaborating with technical teams to achieve IAM goals.
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks within defined SLAs.
- Curious, always learning and deeply interested in IAM and cybersecurity.
- Self-starter, excellent communicator with proactive problem solving skills
- Fulfills business needs, which may include investing extra time, helping other teams, etc.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.