Data Projects Analyst
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Part of the broader Addepar Data organization, the Portfolio Operations team is responsible for converting and onboarding existing client portfolio data onto Addepar. During the lifecycle of a project, members of this team will coordinate data transmission/extraction, transform and import data, and assist with the validation of the data. Accurate and timely completion of these projects are crucial in enabling our clients to take full advantage of Addepar's reporting and analysis capabilities.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and complete data conversion projects of varying complexity from third-party systems and files sourced from our custodial data partners.
- Partner with members of Sales and Services organizations to drive alignment on project cost estimates and deliverables, and to ensure positive client outcomes.
- Develop new/improve existing python scripts and Juptyer notebooks to interact with APIs.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to identify and implement process improvements and tooling enhancements that increase operational efficiency.
- Maintain team resources and procedural documentation, and ensure metrics are accurately recorded for internal analytics.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory/technology industry with strong understanding of capital markets and portfolio accounting.
- Proven track record of multitasking and prioritizing effectively in a fast paced environment, and experienced in leading cross-functional projects.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills for engaging with clients, data providers, as well as internal partners.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving abilities, self-motivation to take on responsibility, and a strong team-player mentality.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, SQL, Salesforce, Python (Jupyter Notebook, Pandas, Requests, etc.), Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and applications.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.