Implementation Project Manager (Edinburgh)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Addepar is looking for an experienced Enterprise SaaS Project Manager to help build the Global Project Management practice at Addepar based in Addepar’s growing Edinburgh, Scotland location. The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) will be responsible for the implementation of Addepar’s Enterprise & Strategic clients, supporting a Cross-Functional team of both internal & client customers to deliver the Addepar solution on time/budget, and help build our team’s International/Global Implementation & Project Communication Processes as we continue to expand. The IPM has business and solutions foresight and is an authority at translating and documenting broad goals and objectives into detailed project plans and processes to drive execution. This is a strategic and highly visible role, with the IPM partnering with both external and internal teams, including Sales, Sales Engineering, Client Success & Account Management, Solutions Architecture, Data Solutions, Product, Engineering, and C-suites.
What You’ll Do
- Lead project teams and run the project lifecycle (sales support/scoping, sales to services transition, initiating, planning, implementing, monitoring/controlling, closing)
- Drive the use of project management principles, methodologies, tools, and internal policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal/external executive sponsors, key customers, and project team members
- Translate client requirements, objectives, and goals into a project plan
- Definition & Management of Scope, Schedule, Budget, and Resources of sophisticated projects
- Maintain project plan and other project documents
- Assist with Implementation Process Definition for the growing EMEA/International Client base by adapting our current Business Processes to meet evolving international client needs
- Partner closely with Solutions Architects & Solutions Consultants and specialist resources to drive the execution of project plan
- Identify and propose changes; change orders, and budget updates & determine impact and drive mitigation plans
- Lead Steering Committee meetings with C-level partners & handle “difficult conversations”
- Document lessons learned and recommend process improvements
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, including 4 years of project management experience
- Professional experience in enterprise-class SaaS software implementations
- Experience with waterfall & agile required
- Proven leadership ability (management not required)
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Prior external client-facing experience required
- High-level familiarity with framework/operating models/goals of EMEA-based Wealth Management & Investment Advisory firms a plus
- Understanding of project commercials including SOWs, budgeting, and resourcing
- Professional experience in Financial Services, Technology Implementations, or Consulting preferred
- PMP preferred
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Some travel required
- [Bonus] Experience with Salesforce/FinancialForce, Monday.Com, Jira, Confluence
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.