Portfolio Data Operations Analyst (Edinburgh)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
For more than a decade, Addepar has revolutionised how investment managers analyse and report investor portfolio data. We combine state-of-the-art infrastructure with flexible data analysis and customisable reporting capabilities, so our clients deliver tailored, meaningful interactions to investors. Over 500 firms ranging from family offices to financial advisers to global banks choose Addepar, and that number will continue to grow in 2021.
As part of our continued growth, we now have an established office in Edinburgh. We’re looking for a Portfolio Data Operations Analyst to join our Portfolio Data Operations team.
Part of the broader Addepar Product organisation, the Portfolio Data Operations team is responsible for ensuring Addepar's clients have timely and high quality data. This will include overseeing the processing of transactions and positions so that it meets client timelines, ensuring data quality through verification checks, and helping clients with their data support questions. The Data Operations team sits at the nexus of Addepar's activity and requires daily communications with data providers, clients, and other personnel within Data Operations and across the firm.
What You’ll Do
- Perform daily internal verification checks to ensure portfolio account data is accurate and available within SLAs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline issues and data feed processing exceptions, and triage with Engineering Support when needed.
- Complete and maintain operational workflows, and identify and implement opportunities for optimization.
- Collaborate with Client Support, Solution Architects, and other members of Sales and Services to address client data inquiries and requests.
- Partner with Product and Engineering to design, test, and implement new processes and tooling features that improve data quality as well as increase operational efficiency.
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product offerings and services.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with deep knowledge of capital markets, trade processing and lifecycle, and middle/back-office operations systems.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to details and a passion for problem solving!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills for engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of multitasking and prioritizing effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Very team-oriented, balanced, and forward thinking.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Microsoft Excel, VBA, SQL, Python, Salesforce, Jira, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and applications.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.