Workplace Assistant (India)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
As a Workplace Assistant, you will handle and coordinate various administrative functions within the organisation. Your role will involve providing support to the administrative team, ensuring efficient operations, and supporting the overall success of the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Administrative Operations: Coordinate and support the day-to-day administrative operations, including office management, facilities maintenance, vendor management, procurement, and inventory control.
- Order & maintain inventory for Office Supplies and swag.
- Courier management (send/receive couriers as per the requirement)
- ID & Access card management follow-up with office for access and RFID cards. Gate passes for visitors & vendors.
- Bank work, vendor office visits for material procurement document submissions etc.
- Official documentation print/scan, filing.
- Planning and preparing for office events, such as meetings, conferences, and other activities. Event decoration & material procurement as required (food, cold drinks, space arrangement etc.)
- Help IT team maintain IT inventory & coordinate systems delivery/receipt for new hires and exits.
- Order & maintain inventory for office supplies & pantry (Biscuits, stationary, etc.)
- Checking invoices wherever necessary and recording bills of various clients/vendors
- Minor coordination with the building facility manager for repairs, fittings, problem resolution etc.
- Vendor coordination when required (deep cleaning of office, pest control, AMC etc.).
- Handling housekeeping team & office cleaning management and coordination of Office cleaning checks & coordination
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering questions related to the workspace, and making arrangements for meetings and travel.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as taking messages, sorting mail, maintaining and updating filing, operating office machines, and arranging equipment maintenance and repairs.
Who You Are
- A high school diploma.
- Working knowledge of and experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Familiarity with office equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. English proficiency is required.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.