Client Engagement & Success Manager - Family Office
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
The Client Engagement & Success Team at Addepar drives client success for the complete post-sales lifecycle of an Addepar client. Through strategic guidance and partnership, CESM will ensure clients derive maximum value from the platform, leading to overall adoption success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company!
You will become a trusted advisor to these clients, deeply understanding their business and their needs, and help them expand the value they get from Addepar. This role involves working closely with colleagues to identify and reveal opportunities. CESM will also cultivate cross-functional relationships in Product & Engineering and Services teams, to drive standard methodologies and utilization of the platform. You will be the client’s internal advocate! You will help to ensure an excellent experience, and gather feedback to aid Addepar in building the next generation of solutions.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $67,000 - $105,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Cultivate long-term relationships with your clients, connecting with key business executives and the daily power users
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ requirements, industry challenges, and goals, coupled with a strong understanding of how they are using Addepar to increase their adoption, growth, and ensure account retention
- Provide strategic client oversight during implementation, optimization, growth, renewal to ensure a smooth transition of knowledge and responsibilities where appropriate
- Develop success plans with clients, including agreed-to mutual critical metrics to drive adoption and identify optimization opportunities
- Provide continuing education and insights to clients relating to product updates Addepar’s product roadmap, as well as, review product usage patterns
- Assist in the identification of new revenue opportunities for the Account Manager and Product Specialists and participate in presentations to clients, including but not limited to: new projects, additional Addepar products or partner solutions
- Advocate for clients, building strong working relationship with cross-functional teams to ensure client success
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience in a Family-Office oriented business or environment, preferably, in a client-facing role for financial products or services for UHNW clients
- Strong analytical skills and rigor around thoroughness, consistencies and framework to processes and operations.
- You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Addepar and clients
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building and enhancing relationships with key influencers; executive presence and ability to effectively navigate and persuade all levels of an organization
- You have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are open to travel
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.