Engineering Manager - Packaged Integrations (Pune)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our Packaged Integrations team!
This team will build out components for our next generation integrations platform. This will facilitate connections to CRMs, client systems and partner applications — enabling new workflows for our clients.
What You’ll Do
Your mission will be to build a strong engineering culture, establishing solid processes to empower engineers to succeed. You are passionate about technology and can amplify your technical knowledge via your team.
We use Agile methodologies to ensure we stay aligned with our internal customers and business goals. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coaching and mentoring a team of software engineers
- Driving software delivery and improving engineering processes
- Collaborating with partner teams, across engineering and product, to deliver impactful results for our customers
- Using your skill at communication to synthesize the technical expertise of your team into understandable projects, roadmaps and objectives.
Who You Are
- A strong, hands-on technical approach.
- Ability to drive delivery within goal-setting frameworks such as OKRs and to build iterative solutions and respond to client feedback.
- You have built integrations with external platforms
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP cloud deployment
- Experience working with the Salesforce Data Model — including Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.