Portfolio Data Analyst - Feeds Product (Pune)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking an Associate Portfolio Data Analyst/Portfolio Data Analyst to join our Portfolio Data Feeds Team!
Addepar provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions.
As a Portfolio Data Analyst focusing on our portfolio data platform, you will be responsible for integrating client portfolio data into Addepar’s leading portfolio management products. You will work closely with data providers, internal partners and engineering to expand Addepar’s capabilities and coverage to meet client needs. You will partner closely with leaders across the business to build the preeminent data solutions and services that serve investment teams in wealth management and beyond. In addition, you work with other partners within the product management team on a variety of initiatives to improve overall data management and integration across Addepar.
What You’ll Do
- Analyse and onboard portfolio data content from a variety of sources using industry standard analysis tools (such as SQL and Jupyter Notebooks) into determining how to integrate and model that data into Addepar’s data integration ecosystem.
- Partner with engineering, product management, and data operations to deliver high quality, timely and reliable data solutions through Addepar’s data network.
- Work with a variety of 3rd party data providers to develop and support the integration of their data into our platform.
- Develop and support data aggregations and functionality for our clients based on client and 3rd party content and user workflow needs.
- Develop data-oriented workflow solutions and product improvements in collaboration with user experience, design, and application focused project management teams.
- Analyze and develop solutions to improve data operations and content pipeline efficiency.
- Understand Addepar’s products and clients. Work with counterparts within the business to drive new and innovative opportunities to serve our clients and grow the business.
- Contribute to the evolution of Addepar’s financial concordance solutions to better serve our clients and cement Addepar’s role as the outstanding integrator of market traded and alternative asset investments.
- This is a role that will allow the successful candidate to build on their existing experience in the investment domain
Who You Are
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with vendors, clients and internal partners.
- Passion for the finance and technology space and solving previously intractable problems at the heart of investment management.
- Experience working with financial data and concepts that are relevant to Addepar’s clients and products strongly preferred.
- An interest or experience in data analysis workflows and tools
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.