Sr. Software Engineer - Packaged Integrations (Pune)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Packaged Integrations team!
The team’s mission is to build out the back-end and front-end components that will power our next generation integrations platform. This will facilitate connections to CRMs, client systems and partner applications — enabling new workflows for our clients.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on our Lightning Web Component (LWC) based Salesforce Integration, used by some of our largest customers, which provides insights from Addepar directly in their CRM. You will also enhance our real-time integration that allows customers to sync Salesforce data into Addepar.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with partners in the product and design teams to gather requirements, plan out project and build new integrations
- Help your team develop pragmatic solutions to sophisticated problems
- Ensure that we deliver high quality, extensible solutions backed by maintainable code
Who You Are
- Strong sense of ownership, and enjoy taking ideas from inception to production
- Experience building enterprise level applications using Java/C# or similar
- You have built integrations with other external platforms, using REST APIs
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP cloud deployment
- Proven experience working with the Salesforce Data Model — including Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.