Marketing Analytics Specialist
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Addepar is seeking a Marketing Analytics Specialist to drive the optimization and expansion of our digital marketing channels. As we continue to grow, this role becomes instrumental in ensuring we meet revenue targets. By harnessing the power of quantitative analysis, this position will play a pivotal role in improving our marketing strategies to attract, engage, and activate buyers throughout their journey.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $77,000 - $120,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Optimize marketing campaigns by collaborating with marketing managers to improve digital marketing campaigns, providing performance recommendations and deep analysis.
- Transform raw data into opportunities; delivering growth insights, campaign efficiency analysis, and strategic bets.
- Develop reporting cadence for marketing teams to deliver campaign insights and customer journey modeling.
- Formulate customer targeting and segmentation strategy (email marketing, SEM, Paid/non-Paid Ads etc.).
- Establish positive relationships within marketing and GTM teams; guiding performance recommendations.
- Monitor campaigns, ensuring optimization based on industry standard processes.
- Present strategic recommendations on product, GTM, and launches to key partners.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics or a related degree with analytics and quantitative emphasis.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience in Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Product Analytics, Data Science, or Consulting.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements across a campaign, business, or customer journey modeling.
- Knowledge in coordinated marketing, demand generation, and marketing operations.
- Resourceful and capable of building frameworks and processes from the ground up to support growth initiatives.
- Experienced in account-based marketing and funnel conversion, with a proven track record of achieving positive results.
- Experimental, constantly seeking innovative solutions and eager to test and validate to improve campaign performance.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to influence and lead others efficiently.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.