Enterprise Solutions Consultant
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Solutions Consultants are responsible for leading and carrying out end-to-end implementation projects to onboard new clients onto the Addepar platform. They are passionate about identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for our client's businesses, and they work closely with clients to design and build solutions to meet their needs. "SCs" have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, are passionate about solving problems, work collaboratively with internal teams and take ownership of our client's success.
SCs have a history of providing a superior client experience directly in investment management or in enterprise software deployments of a related domain. An SC is given discretion over their projects and work schedule. They are encouraged to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with other Addepar teams including our Sales, Engineering, and Product teams. They must possess a deep understanding of our target markets and the clients we serve. Ideally, they will possess the technical skills to take a hands-on approach to teaching, learning, and developing the functions of our software.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and complete implementation projects onboarding new clients to the Addepar platform
- Assess and own the success of add-on projects and partner delivery assurance
- Demonstrate technical and industry expertise to transition clients and their data onto Addepar
- Effectively set, lead, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to complete simultaneous projects; seeing each through to the finish line
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Be a subject matter expert on all things Addepar
Who You Are
- Professional experience in Financial Services or Consulting in related fields. Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Candidates must have outstanding communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to train and communicate effectively with clients via email, on the phone, and face-to-face
- Passion for technology and finance
- Experience with programming/scripting, specifically python
- Occasional Travel
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with project management
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.