Recruiting Manager (India)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Manager who will play a critical role in the growth and expansion of Addepar India. In this role, you will manage a team of recruiters while actively engaging in job requisitions and talent acquisition. As a recruitment leader, you will be responsible for driving the overall recruitment strategy, ensuring top-notch candidate experiences, and delivering exceptional results. You’ll partner closely with our US recruiting team and Pune’s senior leadership to understand hiring criteria, build strong stakeholder relationships, and set realistic and measurable goals for your team.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, mentor, and coach a team of recruiters, enabling them to achieve performance goals and targets, while building a collaborative and fun team culture.
- Personally manage a portfolio of job requisitions, including end-to-end recruitment processes. This includes sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates for critical roles within the company
- Partner with leadership to design and implement a recruitment strategy that aligns with the company's strategic objectives. This includes campus specific recruiting strategies to attract and hire top talent (career fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.).
- Continuously assess and improve the talent acquisition process to meet evolving needs.
- Collaborate with department heads and hiring managers to understand their staffing needs, proactively advise on talent acquisition strategies, and establish strong relationships with internal partners.
- Use recruitment metrics and data to track and analyze the performance of the recruiting team. Use insights to make data-driven hiring decisions and continuously improve processes.
- Stay updated on relevant employment laws and regulations in India, ensuring all recruitment activities are in full compliance with legal requirements.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business, or a related field (MBA or relevant certification is a plus).
- Demonstrable experience in both lateral and campus recruitment, with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
- You have a history of building scalable recruitment processes, know how to prioritize, and have a strong bias for action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple job requisitions simultaneously.
- You believe in taking a consultative and collaborative approach in helping leadership make hiring decisions that will have a long-term positive impact.
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems (i.e Greenhouse) and recruitment software.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with a passion for development and growth.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.