Client Data Onboarding Specialist (Pune)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
As part of the broader Data organization, the Data Onboarding team ensures clients have a seamless experience connecting their accounts from various financial institutions to Addepar. This role’s primary responsibilities is assist clients with authorisation requirements for available data feeds, permission account data to authorized Addepar instances, and addressing all feed onboarding related inquiries and requests within SLAs. Client Data Onboarding Specialists sit at the nexus of Addepar's activity and requires daily engagement with customers, data providers, and personnel across the organization.
Important: The working schedule for this role is from 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST, U.S. business days.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the data feed onboarding process for new Addepar clients, which includes but is not limited to:
- Provide guidance and training to clients on account eligibility and authorisation requirements (e.g LOA forms) for existing and new portfolio data feeds
- Provision received accounts to the appropriate Addepar environments
- Work closely with data providers to triage and address account onboarding requests and issues
- Complete custodian specific setup and feed connectivity workflows
- Assist with maintaining accurate account onboarding instructions and related resources.
- Partner with Sales, Solutions Architects, and other internal Data teams to drive positive client experiences.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to implement process and tooling enhancements that improve onboarding UX and increase operational workflow efficiency.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of work experience in the financial advisory or FinTech industries, preferably in a client onboarding/KYC function.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and effectively balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously.
- Track record of demonstrating self-motivation to take on responsibility, a strong team-player mentality, and passion for delivering client-centric outcomes.
- Proactive and diligent in documenting team processes and finding opportunities to improve team workflows.
- Familiarity with using Salesforce, Jira, Google Suite, and CRM applications preferable.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.