IT Support Specialist - Tier 2 (India)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Support Specialist to join our IT Team. This position requires familiarity with supporting Mac, experience with Windows PCs and Linux, and an overall love of technology in a primarily Apple-based corporate environment. Our perfect candidate loves to problem-solve on the fly, provide exceptional support, act as a mentor for junior team members and is always looking for the optimal solution when solving IT issues!
What You’ll Do
- Work to establish a follow-the-sun support system by working with colleagues in various time zones.
- Resolve issues related to Mac and PC hardware and software, including network connectivity and usage.
- Provide both front-line and tier 2 support for escalated IT issues.
- Configure and deploy endpoints and virtual desktops (AWS workspaces, CloudPC) to existing employees and new hires.
- Manage endpoints (Mac/PC) through MDM and support installed software.
- Configure and administer SaaS tools and other cloud services.
- Manage endpoint and software inventory.
- Onboard new hires and be the first face of IT for people joining the team at Addepar.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 4 years experience providing support in a Mac-based technology environment.
- Advanced troubleshooting experience with macOS.
- Experience with Windows environments (virtual and/or physical endpoints).
- Experience configuring and managing IdP (Okta) SSO integrations.
- Experience administering Okta, Google, Slack, Jira/Confluence and other cloud based services.
- Experience with onboarding workflows and software deployment to Macs via JAMF.
- Experience supporting office networks including connected devices. Nice to have: direct experience with Ubiquity networks!
- Proficient with basic scripting languages and comfortable navigating the command line.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.