Business Development Leader
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Addepar is looking for a high-energy, determined Business Development Leader to join our team. Working very closely with Sales, Strategy, and Go to Market stakeholders, BDRs are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within assigned account territories and segments. This is an exciting opportunity to build an already growing team that will generate and hunt for new business opportunities to fuel our growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and innovative technology; have sound intuition for business and natural sales instincts. A key requirement will be the ability to spot and cultivate talent. Business Development representatives are a feeder into our Account Executive, Account Management and Sales Engineering teams.. This person will be enthusiastic about mentoring and coaching and will have already helped build and scaled a successful Business Development / Inside Sales team. They will obsess over data and metrics and use this to create a highly motivated and successful team culture.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and structure a best-in-class business development organization
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of BDRs responsible for creating new opportunity pipelines.
- Hold the team accountable to develop monthly and quarterly prospecting strategies and plans that tie to new opportunity generation.
- Establish and supervise the performance of the team and ensure they are driving the desired activity levels.
- Ensure all team members have a developed monthly activity requirement. You’ll report on results via a report process and dashboard for their assigned territories.
- Handle inbound and outbound lead flow and supervise efficiency on follow-ups.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team to implement effective campaigns to drive new leads.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of experience in demand marketing or ISR/BDR/SDR function with proven track record of success in SaaS Enterprise technology company
- Experience leading and scaling a team
- Knowledge of private banking, wealth management prospecting a plus
- Strong work ethic, upbeat, proactive, standout colleague
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organization, and time leadership skills
- Data and metric driven
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new demands; strong sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, candor, and a “company first” mentality
- Must have experience working with Salesforce
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.