Sr. Manager, Software Quality Engineering (US)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
In Addepar's Product Engineering R&D Organization, SDETs and Software Quality Analysts at all levels focus on the continuous application of quality engineering for the portfolio of Addepar's financial software products and its data platform. In this role, you'll report directly to the Director of Engineering and manage a globally distributed and diverse team. The successful Senior Quality Engineering Manager will collaborate closely with team members and partners, with a deliberate focus on developing and maintaining mechanisms to ensure all aspects of system quality are maintained, and improved, as Addepar grows and scales.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $134,000 - $208,150 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Provide strong leadership to the quality engineering team, fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture across the team and with partner teams.
- Encourage continuous learning and development, driving professional growth within the team.
- Develop strategies for functional, structural and customer quality metrics in concert with engineering and product partners.
- Communicate a strategic vision for quality engineering aligned with organizational goals.
- Apply industry standard methodologies to developing automated test frameworks and measuring coverage.
- Enforce test case and suite design practices across the team.
- Maintain existing, and develop new tooling for efficient and consistent integration and regression test coverage.
Who You Are
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 10 or more years of experience in quality engineering, software engineering or relevant field.
- Significant experience in quality assurance processes and standard methodologies.
- Strong technical background, proficient in test automation applying proven testing frameworks and relevant tools.
- Familiarity with financial technology and understanding the unique challenges with the sector and data is a plus.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.