Market Data Analyst (Pune)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Part of the broader Addepar Data organization, the Market Data Operations team is responsible for ensuring Addepar's clients have timely and accurate data to make investment decisions. We are in the middle of building new market data capabilities, and this is an exciting join to help shape the future of market data at Addepar!
What You’ll Do
- Daily data quality validations on pricing, fundamental and corporate action data
- Investigate and Resolve exceptions on a variety of data assets, including Global Security Master, Price Master & Corporate Actions
- Research data quality issues, identify resolutions and updating systems as needed
- Update Addepar's proprietary Alts Data Management database
- Explore new datasets and analytics based on new data sources
- Partner with Product and Engineering to design, test, and implement new processes and tooling features that improve data quality as well as increase operational efficiency.
- Investigate and troubleshoot market data pipeline processing exceptions
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to triage and swiftly resolve issues
Who You Are
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with deep knowledge of capital markets.
- Asset Reference Data- Understanding of various type financial instruments- Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Currencies
- Corporate Action (COAC)- Monitor, research and interpret different events impacting the asset
- Understanding of pricing process and familiarity with Pricing data vendors
- Technical skills preferred - Proficiency with SQL queries, Data mining projects or Knowing Databricks application are an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong self-motivation needed to work efficiently in a global team
- Experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with capital markets
- Experience with ICE Data Feeds and Eikon/Refinitiv Workspace and similar data platforms is a plus
- Expected to work in various shifts to support EMEA and NAM operations
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.