Implementation Project Manager
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Addepar is seeking an experienced Enterprise SaaS Project Manager to build the Project Management practice at Addepar. The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) is responsible for the implementation of Addepar’s Enterprise & Strategic clients, supporting a Cross-Functional team of both internal & client customers to deliver the Addepar solution on time/budget. The IPM can translate and document broad goals and objectives into detailed project plans and processes to drive execution. This is a strategic and highly visible role, with the IPM partnering with both external and internal teams, including Sales, Sales Engineering, Account Management, Solutions Architecture, Data Solutions, Product, Engineering, and C-suites.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $86,000 - $97,000 (base salary) + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Lead project teams and own the project lifecycle (sales support/scoping, sales to services transition, initiating, planning, implementing, monitoring/controlling, closing)
- Drive the use of project management principles, methodologies, tools, and internal policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal/external executive sponsors, key customers, and project team members
- Translate client requirements, objectives, and goals into a project plan
- Maintain project plan and other project documents
- Partner with Solutions Architects & Solutions Consultants and specialist resources to drive project plan execution
- Identify and propose changes; change orders, and budget updates & resolve issues and drive mitigation plans
- Lead Steering Committee meetings with C-level partners & handle “difficult conversations”
- Document lessons learned and recommend process improvements
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, including 4 years of project management experience
- Professional experience in enterprise-class SaaS software implementations
- Experience with waterfall & agile required, agile preferred
- Proven leadership ability (management not required)
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Prior external client-facing experience required
- Understanding of project commercials including SOWs, budgeting, and resourcing
- Professional experience in Financial Services, Technology Implementations, or Consulting preferred
- PMP preferred
- Some travel required
- [Bonus] Experience with Salesforce/FinancialForce, Monday.com,Jira, Confluence
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.