Product Manager Intern - IDX (US)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Being a part of the AddeU Internship Program, you will be working on meaningful project(s) that you can feel proud of and present back to the company at the end of the experience. In addition to having a supporting manager and mentor, we have a fantastic onboarding program to get you acclimated and ready for your time with us. Fun events and super cool swag are also included!
At the moment, our 12-week internship experience is remote. Dates are currently set for May - August 2024 but please consult with your recruiter. Seeking US and Canadian students only.
Addepar seeks a dedicated and dynamic Product Management Intern to join our Platform Experience team. The Platform Experience team at Addepar focuses on integrating Addepar with our clients' broader software ecosystems. These efforts are aimed at ensuring seamless connectivity between Addepar's services and the diverse array of software tools and systems used by our clients.
We take an agile, high-growth mindset and champion a client-centered work environment with a focus on constructive feedback and collaboration. We are passionate about advocating for user needs and delivering innovative, accessible, and appealing products that redefine our client's day-to-day financial activities.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $32 - $50.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Development of data workflow solutions and product improvements in collaboration with user experience, design, and application-focused project management teams.
- Assist in developing integrations with third-party systems, ensuring seamless data flow and user experience.
- Participate in the design and implementation of authentication and authorization mechanisms to enhance security and user access control.
- Conduct agile research to gain a deep understanding of the problem space and insight into user needs through qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Build consensus with the cross-functional team to prioritize and define increments of work based on the level of effort, interdependencies, and other relevant criteria
- Conduct user research sessions with clients and ensure their feedback is reflected in the final product designs
- Analyze and visualize data to generate concrete insights for customers
- Chip into the evolution of Addepar’s financial solutions to better serve our clients and cement Addepar’s role as the best-in-class integrator of market traded and alternative asset investments.
Who You Are
- You must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution (university must be located in the US & Canada) & must be returning to school after internship
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- Ability to perform basic Project and Scrum Management tasks (assigning tasks; ensuring inputs are ready for work to begin; leading agile ceremonies, scheduling increments to handle dependencies, managing expectations with partners, addressing impediments, etc.).
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities to facilitate working with vendors, clients, and internal collaborators. Be able to communicate domain knowledge well both verbally and in writing for internal development teams and sales teams as well for clients and other external data partners.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to partner with engineering to define the functional and technical implementation to solve a business problem. This includes an understanding of high-level data development concepts, data modeling, and the ability to write and review technical requirements documents.
- Experience with European financial reporting regulations is a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.