Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Burro is the leading robotics company in the world by number of robots working outdoors in the field with real customers. Our mission is to free people from tedious work and solve the critical labor shortages faced by farmers and others that work outdoors.
To accomplish our mission, we need a world-class, diverse team where everyone feels comfortable sharing their ideas. With this in mind, we strive to create a work environment where every employee can be themselves and express their perspective – this enables us to deliver the most creative and innovative solutions to problems our customers face.
Headquartered in Philadelphia with an office in central California, and backed by top Agtech and autonomy investors, including S2G, Cibus, FPrime, Toyota Ventures, FFVC, Xplorer, and Radicle, Burro was created to solve the labor shortages facing farmers using robotics.
Burros can be described as Disney's Wall-E for agriculture and work outdoors, in a 1.0 format. They function, today, as computer vision based autonomous ground vehicles for carrying, towing, and scouting, and are designed to lay the base for the fully autonomous future of work outdoors. We have a growing triple digit fleet deployed in paid commercial use within vineyards, nurseries, berries, and beyond, and demand for our product is accelerating, so we are growing our team.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to provide product, marketing, and business leadership to our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience bringing a technology product to market and a history of working closely with engineering/technical teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape to identify new product opportunities.
- Create and maintain a product roadmap that aligns with the organization's overall strategy and goals.
- Strong ability to negotiate product tradeoffs, product positioning and craft end user messaging. Communicate product vision and strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer support teams to develop and execute successful product launches. Serve as a brand ambassador for Burro.
- Define, monitor, and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure product success and gather user feedback and usage to identify areas of improvement
- Oversee creation and maintenance of product documentation, training materials, and release notes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management or a related role having led product development lifecycle from concept to launch
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Competitive salary and benefits package (medical/dental/vision)
- Early-Stage Equity
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
RECRUITERS: We are not accepting agency resumes for this position. Please do not forward or submit resumes through our website or to any of our employees directly. Burro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.