Senior iOS Engineer
Whether they’re building great payment software or collaborating with a client, every CardFlight employee is committed to empowering small businesses to accept electronic payments with ease. Our team works primarily remote in over 25 US states and is passionate about delivering easy to use software to help small businesses accept payments from their customers. Joining our team means that you will be part of a fast-moving company, work collaboratively with others, and have a direct impact on making payments simpler for small businesses.
The position is location-neutral remote, with opportunities to get together as a company and team throughout the year.
What You’ll Do
Developing & Building
- Develop new features and maintain our Flagship Mobile Application, SwipeSimple on the iOS platforms
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on iOS
- Work alongside a team of talented engineers to continuously build, ship, learn, and iterate on our products
- Drive technical innovation, and best practices required to deliver best-in-class mobile applications
- Ensure product stability through automated tests and development best practices
Technical Leadership & Mentoring
- Coach and lead the team in Agile practices such as code reviews and pair programming
- Mentor and develop a high-performing team of engineers
Architecture and Design
- Design new features for long term scalability and maintenance
- Assist in refactoring of existing code to ensure maintainability
- Partner with backend engineers on API interface design
- Collaborate with Product and UI/UX on new features and updates
- Support operations team with customer facing technical issues
What You’ll Bring To The Table
- 5+ years of iOS development
- Experience designing and building highly testable and scalable applications
- Solid understanding of UIKit and experience with or desire to learn SwiftUI
- Strong communication and collaboration, willing to be open to different communication styles and ways to solve problems.
- Ability to motivate, coach, and provide guidance to team
- The ability to be flexible and flourish in a fast-paced atmosphere while remaining focused, working productively, and successfully juggling many tasks
Why You'll Love Being A Part Of Our CardFlight Team
- Location-neutral work environment
- Home-office equipment stipend
- Flexible paid time off
- Employee Engagement (Lunch & Learns, team building events)
- Learning & Development culture
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Competitive compensation and company ownership/stock options
- And more!!
Our signature product, SwipeSimple, is used by 125,000+ small businesses across the country. SwipeSimple is a software solution that enables small businesses to accept payments seamlessly via phone, tablet or computer. SwipeSimple is sold through a partner network comprising financial institutions, merchant service providers, and independent sales organizations. The solution is also sold directly by CardFlight through SwipeSimple Connect.
The standard annual base pay range for this role is $130,000 - $180,000 In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for cash bonus and equity awards based on factors such as experience and performance. At CardFlight, we lead with respect for one another, our customers and business partners, vendors, and prospective employees. Our objective is to ensure CardFlight team members are passionate about the growth of our company, supported in their personal growth and development, and connected to their colleagues. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.