Backend Developer (PHP)
Linker - Cloud Fulfillment Platform
We are the fulfillment experts who strive to make 1-day delivery for all customers a reality instead of a wish. We expose the real potential of e-shops and allow them to enter new European markets without unnecessary efforts, delays, and complex formalities - with just one click.
In simple terms, we take all the logistical issues off the shoulders of eCommerce and D2C companies - taking them on ourselves, while our clients can focus on their business growth.
Linker Cloud Fulfillment Network grows every day powered by our Order Management System which manages all logistic operations. We process monthly hundreds of thousands of orders through 35 warehouses in 24 countries. However, we are not attached to these numbers as we know they will go up in a moment and maybe you will contribute to it as well.
If you are looking for a work environment, where every team member plays a crucial role in an entire service development process just scroll down carefully and join our story.
What do we expect from you?
- A strong understanding of PHP and OOP
- Experience using web frameworks such as Symfony or other
- Knowledge of relational databases e.g. MariaDB
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, eg. MongoDB
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git
- Experience with unit tests
- Familiarity with tools such as JIRA and Bitbucket
- Reading and writing documentation in English
What additional stuff is nice to have?
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience using CI & CD in a team environment
- Experience with DDD
- The command line is not a stranger to you
- Experience with microservice architecture
- An understanding of approaches to scaling high traffic web applications
What challenges are ahead of you?
- Building and extending our Platform Services
- Designing and developing the best solutions for complicated problems
- Writing Unit Tests for code
- Writing documentation of programming changes following the current needs
Instant cooperation with Frontend, Developers and DevOps Engineers
Tech Stack in action:
AWS, Kubernetes, PHP 7-8.1, Symfony, MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ, PHPUnit, Behat
What will you enjoy here?
- Innovative environment delivering SaaS software used by fast-growing e-commerce/logistics industry
- A highly motivated team with a strong focus on personal growth and open communication
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership
- Competitive salary
- The ability to choose the work model (office, hybrid, remotely) according to your needs
What can you expect from the recruitment process?