Lead Generation Specialist
Linker - Cloud Fulfillment Platform
We are the fulfillment experts who strive to make 1-day delivery for all customers a reality instead of a wish. We expose the real potential of e-shops and allow them to enter new European markets without unnecessary efforts, delays, and complex formalities.
In simple terms, we take all the logistical issues off the shoulders of eCommerce and D2C companies - taking them on ourselves, while our clients can focus on their business growth.
We manage all cross-border logistic operations thru our Linker Cloud Fulfillment Network in cooperation with more than 50 trusted partners in the European market. We process monthly more than 800 thousand orders through more than 50 warehouses all over Europe. However, we are not attached to these numbers as we know they will go up in a moment and we want you to contribute to it as well.
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will help our business bring and manage new leads and increase the number of people at the top of the sales funnel. If you're an attentive and orderly person who likes organising, analysing, and going into detail, bring your talent to the table and join our way.
What is necessary to pack for this adventure?
- Regularity and diligence
- Goal and task-oriented mindset
- Understanding the lead database and enjoying working with data
- High communicativeness and negotiating competences
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What will this journey bring you?
- Generating new leads and searching by using sales tools
- Building relationships by nurturing current communication and finding new potential sales outlets
- Managing all aspects of inbound and outbound lead generation, qualification, and management
- Processing of returns, setting up calls, setting tasks in CRM, reporting returns, taking care of data order, organizing leads, prospecting
- Closely working with the Marketing and Sales Teams to define and continuously improve the Lead Management Process
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engaging sales executives for the next steps
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
What will make this trip more unique?
- Innovative environment delivering SaaS software used by the fast-growing e-commerce/logistics industry
- A highly motivated team with a strong focus on growth and open communication
- Attractive bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare at Luxmed
- Employment Contract or B2B Agreement
Final steps before our joint journey begins