Manufacturing Technician - Dublin Full Time
Manna Drone Delivery
The Manufacturing Technician is a key player in the production of Manna’s scaling fleet. Reporting to the Engineering Manager in our Dublin facility this is a hands-on role in manufacturing our new aviation-grade drones, ensuring that consistency and safety are at the heart of what we do.
At Manna, our mission is to improve the world by making high-speed suburban deliveries affordable, green, and safe. We design and build our own aviation-grade drones to deliver food and other items directly from restaurants, centralized kitchens, and local stores to consumers’ homes.
With a widely dispersed workforce across many sites, you will be joining a company with a great culture for collaboration, lots of learning and even more fun!
THE JOB IN 2 BULLETS
- Hands-on role building our next-generation aircraft in Dublin
- A key player in a team responsible for building Manna's next-generation new aircraft
Our Manufacturing Technicians are key to what we do at Manna. Without the MT’s attention to detail and hard work, we wouldn’t have the fleet of craft ready to fly across our locations live in Ireland. Your primary focus will be working closely with our Engineering team on building our next-generation drones. Your day will consist of a wide variety of technical and mechanical tasks that will have a detailed procedure that needs to be documented and implemented for future builds.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Directly involved in building new aircraft, Document processes and procedures as you go.
- Work with Software and Engineering teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues on the aircraft.
- Follow assembly, maintenance and quality check procedures for all work that takes place on drones.
- Assist in the commissioning process where new aircraft move from the production line, through verification and into flight testing.
- Constantly contribute to, and improve, the procedures and checks used to work on the aircraft.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES + KEY QUALIFICATIONS EXPECTED FOR THIS ROLE
- You are electronic/mechanically/technically minded and love building, soldering, wiring, creating and fixing things!
- Experience in PCB board and electrical systems (e.g. bring-up, test, debug, troubleshooting, repair, etc) preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to follow procedure without error
- Whatever the task – big or small, you understand that even the tiniest task in manufacturing is incredibly important and take excellent care with all your work.
- You can work well with limited supervision – you’re never idle and always find something that can be improved
- You must have a genuine desire to work in a fast-paced start up, where the goal posts shift with the wind.
- You work well in chaos but are eager to apply organisation to the wide range of tasks that fall to you.
- You are an exceptional team player and love working with people in a busy environment
- Housekeeping is a key priority and you strive to keep your area in tip-top shape.
* Immediate start - Must be in Dublin