Manna Drone Delivery
At Manna, our mission is to improve the world by making high-speed suburban deliveries affordable, green, and safe. We design and build our own aviation-grade drones to deliver food and other items directly from restaurants, centralized kitchens, and local stores to consumers’ homes. With a widely dispersed workforce across many sites, you will be joining a company with a great culture for collaboration, lots of learning and even more fun!
About the Role:
Manna is in search of a diligent and proactive Flight Dispatcher to strengthen our Operations team in Northlake, TX. In this multifaceted role, you'll be at the heart of everything the Ops team does, ensuring seamless and safe UAV operations. Your role involves oversight of all flight activities, upholding our commitment to safety and regulatory standards. With a focus on safety and efficiency, you will oversee flight planning, ensuring efficient order flow and real-time aircraft monitoring. Your attention to detail and capacity for high-level multitasking will ensure the integrity and dependability of our flight operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct and oversee Manna drones during flight operations, ensuring adherence to safety regulations and operational protocols.
- Perform regular inspections as specified in the Operations Manual, and promptly report any issues to the Maintenance department.
- Develop and refine operational processes and procedures, contributing to the continuous improvement of our services.
- Coordinate the flow of operations from order intake to customer delivery, ensuring a smooth and timely process.
- Lead daily safety meetings, ensuring all team members are informed, prepared, and capable of executing their duties.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment and eager to advance with the company.
- Willingness to travel to various Operations sites as required.
- High level of independence with the capacity to work both in a team setting and autonomously.
- Quick to adapt and agile in making strategic decisions to circumvent or reduce risks.
- Possession of or willingness to acquire a US Part 107 license for drone operation.
- A valid Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate.
- Minimum of one year in commercial drone operations.