Manna Drone Delivery
Manna is looking to build out our Maintenance team as we scale our service in Northlake, TX. At Manna, we approach everything we do with passion and pride. We live to create unforgettable experiences for everyone who uses our Drone delivery service.
The Maintenance Technician role is key to our business, in ensuring our drones are always at the high spec required to ensure they are flying smoothly at all times supporting our busy operations in Pecan Square.
The right candidate will have the confidence and ability to communicate clearly with those on the Flight Ops team, as well as other related teams. They will also have the ability to deal with problems that come their way and will be excited to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into any issues where required.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and repairs on manna UAV and auxiliary equipment to the standards outlined in manna’s maintenance manual.
- Troubleshoot and identify any issues reported by remote pilots.
- Work with software team to update flight controller parameters and companion computers including performing calibration of sensors and ensure UAV are under configuration control.
- Keep a record of all work carried out and complete any required checklists.
- Complete weekly checks of UAV and auxiliary equipment in line with manna’s inspection and maintenance manuals.
- Carry out hardware updates to UAV as instructed by engineering.
- Track stock levels of spare parts and consumables and work with procurement to ensure sufficient stock levels.
- Work with operations staff to ensure sufficient UAV are available for operations.
- Report to maintenance supervisor on UAV status and any issues that may arise.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Leaving cert or equivalent
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- Previous role as maintenance technician in similar area
- Basic knowledge of UAV and some experience.
- Practical experience performing maintenance and repairs on hardware and electronics.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and find and fix cause.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports on issues that may be safety critical to the flight of UAV and operations.
- Be familiar with excel and cloud storage for completing checks and keeping records of work carried out.