Brand and Graphic Designer
Mosaic is the AI-powered workforce management software that is radically changing how companies are operated. Reinventing resource management, we give visibility into what everyone is working on and help the entire company plan who is doing what, together. Mosaic provides the tools needed to connect and manage a modern distributed workforce. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-growth venture backed startup pursuing a world-changing mission.
We’re disrupting markets, moving fast, and giving businesses a serious breath of fresh air. And we’re in need of a brand and graphic designer who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and help us make Mosaic soar. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll work with a multi-functional, fast-growing team, including other marketers, sales, engineering, product, and the CEO.
- Refine and perfect the Mosaic brand, establish our brand standards, and ensure accurate and consistent branding across all teams, channels, and materials.
- Make our website dazzle, optimizing layouts, producing visuals and iconography, leveraging photography and video, and enhancing the UX/UI.
- Design, lay out, and/or format engaging, attractive marketing and sales collateral, such as one-sheets, guides, decks, ads, landing pages, swag, and signage.
- Develop branding and imagery for all of our social profiles, directory listings, and any other third-party web placements.
- Oversee signage and booth creative and production for trade shows and events.
- Develop strategies and ideas that drive leads, retain customers, and build brand loyalty.
- At least five years graphic and brand design experience
- Experience working on marketing teams
- Highly reliable, organized, with strong follow-through
- Imaginative and creative self-starter with a take-ownership mentality
- Efficient designer with a strong sense of urgency and great time management skills
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Instapage, Figma, and Webflow preferred
- Experience with motion graphics development and Lottie files preferred
- Portfolio of work
- Rare meaningful stock options in a high-growth startup
- World-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- A fun culture including team events, happy hours, and day trips (post-pandemic)
- This is a remote position with small Mosaic offices cropping up in most major cities in the US and Canada for hybrid remote working.
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more