Mosaic is the AI-Powered workforce management software that is radically changing how companies are operated. We're ushering in the future of hybrid remote organizations, connected by our AI-Powered workforce management and intelligence tools. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-growth venture backed startup pursuing a world-changing mission.
EDG is looking for a Junior Accountant who is ready for their next challenge. This is a dynamic role, touching on everything from project accounting to financial strategy. We're looking for someone that really enjoys digging into project and business financials.
- Review client statements and prepare analysis of accounts aging
- Evaluate time adherence to project budgets
- Produce project costing (WIP) analysis reports
- Manage billing forecasting
- Review and analyze financial condition of projects on regular basis
- Enter all A/P, Analyze and classify expenses as needed
- Monitor client balances and lead collections efforts for overdue accounts
- Oversee client/project invoicing per contracts
- Participate in month-end close with Staff Accountant
- Operations analysis
- Perform Quarterly Review of financials and projections with Staff Accountant & CFO
- Assist Staff Accountant with tasks and ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field; 3-6 years of experience in general accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and management, and eagerness to excel
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, and ability to work independently
- Rare meaningful stock options in a high-growth startup
- World-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- A fun culture including team events, happy hours, and day trips (post-pandemic)
- This is a remote position with small Mosaic offices cropping up in most major cities in the US and Canada for hybrid remote working.
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more