Mosaic is the AI-Powered workforce management software that is radically changing how companies operate. We're ushering in the future of hybrid remote organizations, connected by our AI-powered workforce planning and intelligence tools. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-growth, venture-backed startup pursuing a world-changing mission. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated recruiter to join our team! As a recruiter at Mosaic, you will be responsible for managing our recruitment process, sourcing and hiring top talent for our fast growing startup! What we are looking for:
- Someone who thrives in a fast past environment, is organized and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- At least 1 year of experience for a startup handling full cycle recruitment;
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse is preferred);
- Bachelor's degree is required.Responsibilities:
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives;
- Research new sources for active and passive candidates;
- Maintain strong relationships with external recruiters;
- Act as the main point of contact to our candidates, by providing them with updates and ensuring that they have a positive experience;
- Manage and maintain job boards such as Linkedin, Angellist, Greenhouse, Built in NYC, Hired and more;
- Manage and update applicant tracking system (Greenhouse);
- Work with hiring managers to target specific hiring needs;
- Conduct weekly syncs where you will provide updates on requisitions and request feedback from hiring managers;
- Write and proofread job descriptions;
- Review applications and take initial phone interviews for all non technical positionsBenefits:
- Rare meaningful stock options in a high-growth startup
- World-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- A fun culture including team events, happy hours, and day trips (post-pandemic)
- This is a remote position with small Mosaic offices cropping up in most major cities in the US and Canada for hybrid remote working.
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- ...And much more