Head of EMEA Partnerships
The Head of EMEA Partnerships is an experienced leader of the EMEA partner sales team (including UK, DACH, and Northern Europe) tasked with developing our team and managing our strategic partner relationships across the region. You will get the opportunity to build relationships with the top partners within our ecosystem of 150+ partners (agencies, technology, and ESPs) who each carry their own unique value prop in the marketplace. Working with our partner team for NA, you will support team alignment, strategy, education and training on partner solutions, and key deal support for the region. You will drive alignment and standardization within the larger Movable Ink global partner team while also managing a small portfolio of key partner relationships. This role reports to the VP, Global Partnerships in the US.
- Enable and manage the EMEA Partner Sales team within the global partner team structure
- Drive alignment, consistency, and overall support within the region to educate the team and support successful attainment of quarterly and annual partner attributable bookings for the region Build and leverage a portfolio of strategic partner relationships through face-to-face interactions, regular communications, and contributions that return value to the partners and expand Movable Ink’s relationship and bookings within those organizations
- Work cross-functionally with the GTM team to support attainment of their regional booking and opportunity sourcing targets
- Support projects and initiatives within the partner team, as assigned
- Negotiate new partner contracts and facilitate paperwork with partners
- Minimum of 7+ plus years of marketing technology SaaS experience with 5+ of those years with specific experience developing successful revenue-driving partnerships
- Proven track record of closing large and high-quality deals with partners to successfully achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Ability to accurately and consistently forecast quarterly booking projections
- Examples of successfully building and executing regional partner strategies and individual partner plans to drive revenue growth
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others, communicate internally, and resolve conflict
- Negotiation of partner contracts from start to finish in collaboration with an internal legal team
- Fluent in German
The base pay range for this position is €125,000-€130,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?