Principal Data Engineer
As a Principal Data Engineer at Movable Ink, you will be a key contributor to our mission of unifying and enhancing our data-driven offerings. You will work closely with product managers, data scientists, and software engineers to evolve our data architecture and products . Your work will be critical in driving business growth by unlocking differentiated data capabilities at scale.
- Design and implement data processing pipelines for batch and real-time data ingestion, transformation, and storage
- Develop and maintain scalable and reliable data storage solutions, including relational and NoSQL databases, data lakes, and data warehouses
- Develop APIs and data services that enable efficient and secure access to data for internal and external customers
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, standups, and retrospectives to ensure successful project delivery and alignment
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale data processing pipelines using distributed systems and frameworks
- Experience with data modeling and database design for relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or GCP and their data services
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including product managers, data scientists, and software engineers
- Experience building and supporting data products within martech or B2B SaaS
The base pay range for this position is $220,000-$270,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?