Senior Account Executive, Commercial
Senior Account Executives, Commercial at Movable Ink take a consultative, value-based approach to selling while they build revenue-generating relationships with digital marketing leaders. Our Senior Account Executives sell our innovative technology to senior executives in the Retail/eCommerce, Financial Services, Travel, and Entertainment verticals, and have the opportunity to experience the thrill of the win, enjoy high earnings and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Penetrating assigned accounts through effective territory planning; building and closing a strong pipeline of net new logo opportunities across verticals.
- Working as a trusted advisor to deeply understand prospective and current client’s challenges and mapping Movable Ink solutions to help them achieve both digital marketing and broader company goals.
- Collaborate with Movable Ink’s customer success organization to optimize client value and drive upsell, cross-sell and renewals.
- Develop a sophisticated knowledge of the Movable Ink platform, partner network, and digital marketing landscape.
- 3+ years of successful experience selling SaaS marketing solutions to CEOs, CMOs, VPs and Directors of Marketing
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- High performance in selling in a large geographic territory
- Proven track record of closing high quality deals
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Movable Ink and/or Email Marketing is a plus
The base pay range for this position is $82,500/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.