Senior Full Stack Developer - Reporting & Analytics
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer on the Reporting & Analytics team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the foundation of our reporting and analytics offerings, which enables our customers to gain insight into how their content is performing. You will work closely with product managers, product designers and other engineers to deliver high-quality and scalable software solutions.
- Collaborate with product and design partners to create reliable solutions
- Conduct code reviews and provide helpful feedback to teammates
- Improve our existing services and troubleshoot customer issues
- Have an interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
- Experience working with Rails (or similar web application frameworks)
- Experience working with Git
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including product managers, designers, and software engineers
The base pay range for this position is $175,000 - $195,000 USD/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.