Client Program Specialist
The Client Program Specialist will be an integral part of our Client Experience team, working with some of Movable Ink’s largest clients. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end project management of award-winning email marketing programs, while getting an inside look into how dynamic personalization comes to life. You will help maintain the highest quality of execution, ensuring that client solutions are delivered on time and without errors. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys learning new things and is motivated by seeing their work come to life, all while collaborating closely with internal and external teams.
- Proficient in the Movable Ink platform
- Understanding of the email and mobile industry and ecosystem
- Posses a comprehensive understanding of client's program, marketing objectives, and calendar with the goal of translating client-specific nuances to internal stakeholders for successful campaign execution and measurement
- Develop and maintain campaign briefing system that serve as a blueprint for campaign execution and measurement
- Accountable for clear understanding of campaign management process, deliverables, and SLAs; identifying and communicating risk as needed to Client Experience Manager
- Act as final layer of QA ahead of client handoff and field troubleshooting queries ahead of investigating with internal teams
- Own client communication related to campaign scoping, build, and deployment
- Support the scoping of advanced, client-specific, solutions in partnership with Client Experience Manager and Solutions teams
- Ensure campaigns are briefed properly based on Client intent, contributing positively to overall client program health
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage deployment errors and root cause analysis; partnering closely with Client Experience Manager on escalation
- Understand product developments and impact to Client program and campaign management workflow
- Knowledgeable of Client's Email service provider (ESP) and the nuances of their common capabilities
- Produce and maintain written documentation for client-specific production related nuances
- Experience with Email Marketing Strategy and campaign management – logic, segmentation, content management and testing
- Strong troubleshooting and both technical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables simultaneously
- Collaborate, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortability with autonomous ownership of workflows and risk management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain high level of attention to detail and organization
- Experience with or interest in learning HTML/CSS/ESP-based scripting languages
The base pay range for this position is $55,000-$65,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.