Software Developer, Integrations
As a Software Developer specializing in integrations, you will design, develop, and maintain seamless and secure connections between our product and third-party marketing technology platforms, driven by a client-centric mindset and a commitment to technical excellence. You will be empowered to be the technological bridge builder, connecting our innovative product with the vast and evolving world of marketing technology, all while making a tangible impact on our clients' success and satisfaction. You can expect a dynamic career with opportunities for technical growth, innovation, and direct impact on product success. You will collaborate with diverse teams, engage with clients, and contribute to an innovative work culture. Our teams have 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time daily stand-ups and attendance is required.
- Create, implement, and maintain integration solutions to facilitate seamless connections between our product and third-party marketing technology platforms
- Develop and consistently maintain top-tier, robust, and secure code for all integration projects
- Enhance our product's interoperability by continuously assessing and integrating new third-party solutions
- Produce comprehensive technical documentation for all integration projects to aid in understanding and utilization
- Promptly identify and address integration-related issues, ensuring minimal disruption to our clients' operational continuity
- At least three years of professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in programming languages, particularly Python, with a strong grasp of API design, data formats (e.g., JSON, XML), integration platforms (e.g., REST, SOAP, gRPC), authentication mechanisms, and security protocols
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, including the ability to efficiently identify, analyze, and resolve complex integration issues, and a high level of proficiency in using debugging tools and techniques
- Strong communication skills, enabling collaboration with cross-functional teams and clients, translating technical concepts into easily understandable language
- Meticulous attention to detail when designing and implementing integration solutions, including comprehensive testing and validation to ensure data accuracy and reliability
- Demonstrate empathy toward client needs, with a commitment to truly understanding their challenges and goals, ensuring that integration solutions align with their requirements
- Proficiency in adhering to software development best practices, encompassing coding standards, version control, and documentation
- A willingness and eagerness to continuously learn, adapt to evolving technologies, and strive for personal and professional improvement
- Ability to attend daily 9:15 a.m. Eastern Time daily stand-up meetings
The base pay range for this position is $105,000 - $130,000 CAD/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.