As a Solutions Architect you will work with some of the world’s best known brands, enabling them to deliver highly sophisticated personalization strategies across multiple digital channels through advanced use of the Movable Ink platform and bespoke technical solutions.
You will act as a universal translator, investigator and product evangelist focused on increasing the sophistication of platform usage for Movable Ink’s client base and ensuring they have the best possible technical configuration to meet their goals.
Naturally curious and determined, when issues do occur in the technical client environment, you’re able to hunt down the cause and carry it through to resolution, considering the underlying impact for future integrations and the client technical environment as a whole.
The role will be reporting to the Director of Solutions Architecture
- Develop a deep understanding of our Movable Ink and Da Vinci platforms, data architecture and reporting tools
- Align Movable Ink’s solutions and technologies with the business goals of the customer
- Identify new opportunities to further integrate with our clients existing API’s, web services and tech stack
- Work with Client Experience Managers to scope customer projects and translate them into technical requirements for our client focused developers
- Own the exploration of technical issues within a client’s bespoke technical environment through to resolution
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and the DOM
- 3+ years working in a business user facing technical role (e.g. Solutions Consultant, Sales Engineer, Technical Customer Success Manager) ideally in a MarTech environment
- A high level understanding of Digital Marketing strategy/objectives for Movable Ink supported channels (currently Email, Mobile) and the objective and expected outcome of personalization strategies
- Good communication skills - you’ll be working with our biggest clients and Client Experience team.
- Ability to explain and synthesize complex technical topics in simple terms to stakeholders - you’ll often be the translation layer between business users and our technical teams
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.