Senior Full Stack Engineer
This role will report into the Director of Engineering.
- Collaborate with product and design partners to create solutions.
- Conduct code reviews and provide helpful feedback to teammates.
- Deliver high quality code through testing via unit tests and up the stack to integration tests.
- Troubleshoot client issues.
- Think about how to improve our existing products.
- Experience working with Ruby, Rails and ActiveRecord (ideally through postgres).
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Desire to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including product managers, designers, and engineers, with different backgrounds.
- Desire in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies.
The base pay range for this position is $175,000-$195,000 USD/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.