Associate Salesforce Developer
The Internal Solutions team is looking for an Associate Salesforce Developer who is comfortable collaborating with a team of Administrators, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and additional internal stakeholders where needed. This person will be heavily focused on development work within the Salesforce environment, but may also be asked to help with Administrative tasks where necessary.
This role will be responsible for taking on smaller coding projects that add to or enhance the current code base in Salesforce, with a focus on UI/UX design. The Jr. Developer will monitor and maintain the system for performance, and also work with the current Salesforce Developer on a series of coded projects. A successful candidate will quickly learn the current Movable Ink Salesforce code base, deliver small to medium coded projects, and engage in discussion on UI/UX design within coded modals.
- Execute assigned small to medium projects dealing with Apex in Salesforce
- Code various Lightning Web Components (LWCs) for end user engagement in Salesforce
- Troubleshoot any reported issues or bugs that relate to coded projects via the Case support queue
- Enhance existing coded projects where necessary
- Create and maintain documentation regarding any programmatic changes or new builds within Salesforce
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Team and Stakeholders on UI/UX design elements within Apex
- 1+ year of hand-on Salesforce Development experience
- Experience with UI/UX design in LWCs or Modals
- Experience developing applications using Apex or other Java-based languages
- Experience with Salesforce integrations using REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with relational database management
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem solving skills
- Experience with deployment methodologies and version control
- Collaborative attitude!
The base pay range for this position is $140,000-$160,000 USD /year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.