Technical Support Specialist
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be challenged with investigating and resolving complex customer issues escalated by our clients, Client Experience and Solutions teams.
Additionally you will have the opportunity to be innovative and forward-thinking, creating documentation, streamlining processes, and building internal tools and features to address common customer issues and gaps in product functionality. In effect you’ll be solving difficult problems upstream to improve both product quality, as well as the overall customer experience.
This role would suit a UK-based Tech Support Specialist who can work on either a Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday schedule.
- Become a technical expert in Movable Ink’s Products and custom solutions
- Take ownership of client and internal support requests from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting, determining root cause, and ensuring that the initiator understands the resolution
- Provide customer feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Movable Ink’s products and services
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems
- Desire to educate others in Movable Ink’s Products and technical knowledge to reduce repeat support requests
- Basic experience with support tools such as Django, Kibana, Jenkins, Google Cloud Platform, Grafana, and AWS Cloud Watch or similar.
- Solid knowledge of web technologies/tools (Web Services, API’s, HTML/CSS, relational data, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of databases including SQL
- Solid understanding of browser debugging (XMLHttpRequests, analyzing page source, HAR captures, iFrame behavior, Meta tags, performance testing, etc)
- Solid understanding of cloud hosting platforms
- General knowledge of email marketing and ESP space
The base pay range for this position is £44,000-£50,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.