Client Experience Associate
The Client Experience Associate (CXA) will be an integral part of supporting our clients and their needs by working closely with the Director led Client Experience teams. The CXA will be proactive, technical, and should have a strong desire to manage their own book of business in the future.
Responsibilities of the Client Experience Associate:
- Learn the Movable Ink platform and email industry eco-system.
- Support Client Experience Manager (CXM) on named accounts as backup contact.
- Communicate directly with contacts on named accounts to gather requirements and prep for campaign execution.
- Pull campaign results from the Movable Ink platform and synthesize into standardized campaign reports for clients on a regular basis.
- Support in the creation and execution of powerpoint presentations for client Business Reviews and Status meetings.
- Execute email mock-ups in Photoshop for client Business Reviews and Status meetings.
- Proactively manage schedule of client meetings and Business Reviews etc - including preparing swag and administrative and logistical elements.
- Manage contact roles in Salesforce for all clients organizations.
- Take minutes in client meetings and document in Gainsight.
- Troubleshooting queries and QA campaign setups for clients
- Produce written documentation for custom projects
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work well with others
- Adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Positive attitude
- Focuses on outcomes
- Creative & entrepreneurial-minded
- Willing to try new things
The base pay range for this position is $65,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.