Associate Director of Growth Marketing
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Associate Director of Growth Marketing to lead our pipeline-generating marketing efforts. You’ll be joining Movable Ink’s Movable Ink marketing team to help us create a full-scale ABM program with an emphasis on putting the latest and greatest in AI in the hands of enterprise brands you know and love. As a pivotal role in our marketing department, you will be responsible for driving inbound pipeline, coordinating cross-functionally to drive outbound pipeline, and up-leveling and scaling our account-based marketing initiatives. With strong experience in demand generation and marketing operations, you’re able to collaborate on campaign initiatives and turn them into programs focused on acquisition efficiency, constant optimization, and transparent performance reporting. This role will report into our VP of Growth Marketing.
- Develop annual demand generation strategies to drive lead generation, target account engagement, and customer acquisition
- Serve as a subject matter on our Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy, working closely with sales, outbound, and RevOps to target key accounts effectively
- Partner closely with RevOps to build data and reporting models that inform our broader marketing and segmentation strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create compelling marketing materials and offers that resonate with our target audience
- Collaboration with outbound business development teams to execute on account-based strategies
- Use analytics to measure campaign effectiveness, ensuring a strong ROI and continuous improvement of marketing strategies
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals, fostering a culture of creativity and accountability
- 7+ years of experience in demand generation within B2B SaaS organizations
- Proficient in Salesforce and marketing platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, and/or 6Sense
- Ability to cultivate and grow talent in marketing teams
- Expertise in developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused marketing programs and campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with a proven track record in program measurement, ROI analysis, and campaign execution
- Demonstrated experience in creating effective marketing materials
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with experience in influencing and presenting product offers to customers, prospects, and sales teams
- Exceptional project management abilities with keen attention to detail
The base pay range for this position is $145,000-$160,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.