Location: Aldwych, London
Office Days: 3 days per week
Who We Are:
Omaze is an entertainment company with a social purpose. We offer our customers the chance to win dream homes and support amazing causes. Launched in the US in 2012, Omaze crossed the pond to the UK in 2020, fundraising in partnership with some of the biggest and most loved British charities. We’ve since raised over £25,000,000 for our incredible UK charity partners, like Teenage Cancer Trust, British Heart Foundation, Marie Curie, Alzheimer’s Research UK, the RSPCA and many more.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Growth: Omaze is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, going after a $400 billion market.
- Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a big ripple effect in the world.
- Pioneering: We are doing something no one has ever done before.
- Culture of learning and fun: We work hard to grow together and spread joy in the process.
- Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and Inc.’s Best in Business.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a self-starter with a passion for data and reporting. You will play a pivotal role in gathering, analysing, and translating complex data into actionable strategies, empowering Omaze to make informed decisions and continuously drive growth of the business.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate data to non-data colleagues and is not afraid to challenge or suggest innovations to senior colleagues. You’ll be business-savvy, and curious in nature – always finding new ways to analyse and interpret data sets. Omaze is driven by data and this role has been newly created to provide valuable insights to the team at an exciting time of growth for us.
You will have an understanding of statistical analysis, data modelling, and data visualisation techniques along with a commercial understanding of business.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Utilise Excel to perform data analysis, including data cleansing, aggregation, and validation, to ensure data accuracy and quality
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define business requirements and develop data-driven solutions
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Partner with stakeholders to gather requirements, translate business questions into data analysis tasks, and deliver actionable insights
- Create visualisations and reports to effectively communicate findings to stakeholders
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards for key metrics and KPIs
- Act as the data analysis workstream lead, responsible for the planning and delivery of analytics
This is a varied and challenging role which also requires excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills, an attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Degree in a relevant field such as Business / Economics / Statistics (QBE also considered)
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or similar quantitative role
- Strong proficiency in use of data manipulation and analysis
- Solid understanding of business analysis concepts and techniques
- Experience of using tools for creating insightful reports and interactive dashboards
- Proficient in Looker for querying databases and creating visualisations (desirable)
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for analysing data and providing valuable insights, we would love to hear from you.