This role is a great opportunity to own the Product Manager's cockpit. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is diligent and accountable. Computer science and product development experience are required.
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving problems in a lean, elegant way and would have high competency in simplifying complex problems. They would be highly independent and a talented self-learner.
We offer interest, flexibility, a place to grow, and a great team of people.
For us it’s all about the people!
● Communicate with clients and product management to understand product requirements
● Design lean, elegant solutions for the product requirements
● Translate your design to user stories for R&D
● Lead scrum teams as the Product Manager and lead features development
● Confirm features/modules readiness at the end of a sprint & release
● Demo product features to internal and external stakeholders
● Become the product expert
● Learn more and grow
● BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar or experience
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Experience in machine learning
● Experience in Payton
● Five + years of experience in leading a product and/or building technologies
● Two+ years experience in technology product management
● Ability to conduct market research and adapt product to market needs
● Experience with software architectures, infrastructures, and integration
● Excellent business and technical writing skills (English) – a must
● Strong communication and presentation skills (in English) – a must
● Business orientation and technological understanding."