Territory Manager (Chicago)
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
To reinvent how dentists run their practices, so they can focus on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care.
Running a dental practice is becoming more and more complicated every year. At Opencare, we believe that dentists should be focused on delivering world class patient experiences and care, not worrying about where their next patient is going to come from. Opencare is making that a reality by conveniently enabling patients to find a new dentist that perfectly matches their needs, and seamlessly book and visit them for the first time.
We live our most important life moments through our mouths, from laughing with friends to eating our favorite meal to kissing our loved ones goodnight. Despite that, most people avoid seeing a dentist and prioritizing their oral wellness. We are changing that.
Our Sales Team: Our sales team is responsible for scaling our Patient Growth solutions. We are always striving for a win-win-win scenario; Opencare only wins when our practices are able to increase billings and collect more revenue from their insurance partners. We are a team of hungry, high achievers, always looking for ways to maximize our efforts.
As a Territory Manager, you will be tasked with bringing the Opencare product to dental practices across North America, as well as supporting the bottom-up build growth of this brand new offering. This role is ideal for someone interested in leveraging their extraordinary social skills to build strong relationships in person with dental offices. You will be expected to manage and grow these relationships rapidly, but sustainably, by making sure their business objectives align with Opencare. We actively encourage experimentation, so expect to try out many approaches to get in front of key decision-makers and help them understand Opencare’s value.
As a Territory Manager at Opencare, you’ll be working closely with the Director of Sales to:
- Get Opencare into the hands of dental practices across the US, representing multi-million dollar revenue opportunities for Opencare. You will be a key contributor to our sales strategy and the overall growth of the company
- Run a full outbound sales cycle, from identifying stakeholders, to booking meetings with decision makers, to closing deals.
- Meet with practice owners and key decision makers in person at their location
- Leverage our CRM (Salesforce) & sales automation tools to deploy a mix of creative sales strategies to interact with your prospects
- Maintain a high conversion rate from top of funnel to close - leveraging your skills and experience to communicate value while driving relationships with dental practices
- Contribute to the Opencare Sales playbook and uncovering ways for the team to be more effective
- Help with the training, onboarding, and leadership of new hires and junior sales team members
Some key attributes of a successful candidate:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a full-cycle SMB sales role with a history of consistently smashing your targets
- A proven track record of selling in person into dental or medical offices at a transactional SMB level
- A strong understanding of sales pipelines, transactional sales cycles, and the ability to anchor decision making around your sales strategies using data
- Outstanding communication skills and a knack for building trust-based relationships, especially with SMB clients
- The ability to quickly pinpoint problems, handle objections, and imagine creative solutions to keep the action going
- You use a consultative approach when helping clients with a focus on needs discovery, and you can easily build trust to influence their decisions
- You enjoy collaboration and are used to working closely with other teams like Marketing and Product to drive synergy between sales and the rest of the business.
- You are naturally curious, and are energized by working in a learning environment
- You are willing to travel 70% of the time in and around the Chicago area
At Opencare, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity makes us stronger and more innovative, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. If you require assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please inform your Talent Partner.