Senior Machine Learning Engineer - In Office
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
PureCode Software is looking for an experienced, Machine Learning Engineer to join our talented and fast-growing team in Hyderabad, India. Using Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence, PureCode’s first of its kind developer tool instantly turns software design images into fully functional ReactJS. Headquartered in Austin, Texas PureCode Software recently raised $2 million USD from a top tier Silicon Valley venture capitalist.
PureCode offers a revolutionary developer tool that saves software engineering teams 25% of all the time required to build software, by using AI to generate code. Using computer vision; our code generator takes a web design (PDF, Figma file, Sketch file, etc.) and instantly generates dynamic, production-quality ReactJS markup. The product is loved by SAAS companies and web development agencies because it saves them time and money. We are a team of more than 30 and growing fast, funded by Tim Draper of Draper Associates and other high-profile tech investors.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer as part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. This position is on premise at our office in the Gachibowli area of Hyderabad and requires close collaboration with team members as well as our Austin based HQ.
- Develop AI technologies that integrate with our human processes.
- Use transfer learning to tune models to our use cases.
- Meet regularly with our legal team and data governance personnel to ensure that our AI/ML models adhere to the highest standards of fairness and privacy.
- Manage data ingestion processes, labelling efforts, and monitor data quality to support your own machine-learning models.
- Proactively identify model failure cases and identify new approaches for improving our machine learning models.
- Continued education about the latest machine learning algorithms, techniques, and technologies.
- Data science team members are strongly encouraged to take courses, obtain professional certifications, and attend industry Stand-upces.
- Stand-up MVPs for web-based internal tools and external customer-facing features.
- Develop APIs and/or additional endpoints as necessary to power your frontend features
The Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics (or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a machine learning engineer or scientist, deploying models in production at scale.
- Understanding of Deep Learning in at least two AI problem domains, preferably, Computer Vision, NLP/NLG using LLM, Time Series Forecasting. Having a strong mathematical background in linear algebra, probability, and calculus.
- Extensive experience with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow, Keras, being proficient in Python.
- Experience in machine learning and software engineering best practices with advanced skills in Python.
- Adept at modelling the problem into a Deep Learning framework. Prior exposure in building, measuring and iterating on neural network architectures that effectively solve the problem.
- Experience working with data teams to collect and organize the data needed for the task at hand.
- Experience building and working with highly efficient distributed training approaches for deep learning models and Data Management skills.
- Experience in defining validation strategies, defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset, defining data augmentation pipelines.
- Experience in exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world.
- Experience working in collaborative software development environments including the use of git, peer code review and independent authorship of well tested, maintainable and documented code.
Nice to Have
- Experience in filing for patents and publishing research papers at AI conferences.
- Working proficiency with SQL and relational databases, data warehouse.
- Experience with GPU/CUDA for computational efficiency.
- Experience with ML Ops frameworks like Sagemaker/AWS, MLFlow or similar
- Familiar with distributed computational frameworks (YARN, Spark, Hadoop)
Benefits & Offerings
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Culture focused on talent development with biannual promotion cycles and company-sponsored certifications.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunity to earn company stock options
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance.
- Group term life insurance.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children, and parents.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this position on our company page.